Dance, dance dance!
The wonderful Hype Dance are joining us once again as part of our Festival of Fun. Their four sessions all promise something different – from street dance and acro, to musical theatre dance, and a workshop based around the amazing musical Lion King. Some of these sessions are booking fast, but why not contact them to secure your place now, or find out about their regular activities?
You can find Hype Dance at the following sessions…
- Wednesday 26th July, 2.00pm-3.30pm, Firth Park Library (Streetdance/acro)
- Thursday 27th July, 10.00am-11.30am, Southey Library (Lion King)
- Tuesday 8th August, 2.00pm-3.30pm, Chapeltown Library (Musical Theatre Dance)
- Friday 11th August, 10.30am-12.00pm, Stocksbridge Library (Street dance)
Street dance, Matilda and Cheer dance – Three Cheers to Amanda Holland!
Amanda Holland School of Dance join us for the first time this year, delivering three fantastic workshops spread across the city. Whether you’re into street dance, musical theatre such as the smash hit Matilda, or Cheerleading is more your thing, then there is a session for you.
You can find them at the following sessions…
- Friday 28th July, 1.00pm-3.00pm, Broomhill Library (Street Dance)
- Wednesday 2nd August, 10.30am-12.30pm, Totley Library (Cheer Dance)
- Thursday 10th August, 10.30am-12.30pm, Frecheville Library (Matilda workshop)
Contact them on 07778 894860 to book a place or to find out more.
Noodle Performance Arts – the one to watch!
Yes, parents and carers can actually watch the results of this workshop, through a short performance at the end! Join Noodle for a fun and lively performance arts session based on a top musical, delivered at their base in Beighton, Sheffield. You can be guaranteed a great hour of activity, all resulting in a performance to be proud of.
Find Noodle’s session as follows…
- Monday 31st July, 9.30am-10.30am, Beighton Lifestyle Centre
Fun theatre workshops for everyone!
Our friends Razzamataz Theatre Schools – Sheffield join us once again to deliver some fun, lively workshops based on musical theatre. A mix of singing, dance and drama, your kids are guaranteed to have a razztastic time. There’s even a workshop delivered especially for children with special needs. In response to feedback from previous events, we’ve worked with Razzamataz to deliver something which will be a carefully delivered session, suitable for children aged 6-10 years with a range of SEN. Extra, specialist staff will be on hand to ensure your child can join in the Razz magic. Contact them to discuss your child’s needs if you feel this session would be suitable for your child.
Find Razzamataz at the following places…
- Friday 4th August, 12.00pm-1.00pm (4-7 yrs), Park Library
- Friday 4th August, 1.00pm-2.00pm (8-12 yrs), Park Library
- Tuesday 8th August, 10.30am-11.30am (6-10 yrs, specialist SEN session), Central Children’s Library
- Thursday 10th August, 3.00pm-4.00pm (4-7 yrs), Newfield Library
- Thursday 10th August, 4.00pm-5.00pm (8-12 yrs), Newfield Library
For details of these and all the activities as part of CU Festival of Fun, please download the programme here: Festival of Fun 2017